- 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
You need to check with your local carrier and see if the cellular bands they operate within are compatible with the model GS4a you purchased. Often times it may be compatible, but you won't have 3G or 4G/LTE connectivity. Check the device specs and compare with that of the network for a definite answer.
- By Jude526 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:28 PM
- By anthobkk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:40 PM
- By edwardtan83 in forum Ingress GeneralReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:41 PM
- By gtrht in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:31 PM
- By anakkk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:40 PM