- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 Active Volume Issues
I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with AT&T. I have missed several calls on a daily basis as I don't always hear it ring. I have the volume turned up all the way that the apps will allow. This is driving me crazy. In call volume is fine and using the earbuds is fine as well, so I just don't understand why the ringer volume when turned up is so low. Is this just my phone or is anyone having the same issue and how can I resolve it? I am way past my 15 days to send it back to replace with a different phone. :-( Please help if you can. Thank you.
- 04-04-2014, 11:32 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 Active Volume Issues
Go to System Settings > Sounds > Volumes and adjust the setting for ringtones to how high you want it. Remember that you can also change the ringtone sound to something thats not so subtle - there are many to choose from, so consider looking into that as well.
- By greg24 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Obamaphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By Hooper#AC in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:19 AM
- By Audrey K in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 10:20 PM
- By LaylaPaylaXD in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:48 PM