Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Active Volume Issues

I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with AT&T. I have missed several calls on a daily basis as I don't always hear it ring. I have the volume turned up all the way that the apps will allow. This is driving me crazy. In call volume is fine and using the earbuds is fine as well, so I just don't understand why the ringer volume when turned up is so low. Is this just my phone or is anyone having the same issue and how can I resolve it? I am way past my 15 days to send it back to replace with a different phone. :-( Please help if you can. Thank you.

Global Posts
    8,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Active Volume Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Brandyberry View Post
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with AT&T. I have missed several calls on a daily basis as I don't always hear it ring. I have the volume turned up all the way that the apps will allow. This is driving me crazy. In call volume is fine and using the earbuds is fine as well, so I just don't understand why the ringer volume when turned up is so low. Is this just my phone or is anyone having the same issue and how can I resolve it? I am way past my 15 days to send it back to replace with a different phone. :-( Please help if you can. Thank you.
    Welcome to the forums!

Go to System Settings > Sounds > Volumes and adjust the setting for ringtones to how high you want it. Remember that you can also change the ringtone sound to something thats not so subtle - there are many to choose from, so consider looking into that as well.
    Thanked by: