I9295 in call echo
I have tried to search for answers to my question but couldn't find anything.
With my s4 active I have a problem with callers on the other end of the line hearing an echo of themselves. Have tried all the noise reducing options on the phone menu but still have the same problem. I have a silicone cover on the the phone however this makes no difference whether it's on or not. The only thing that stops it is if I remove the back cover of the phone, as soon as I remove that the echo disappears.
Wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 04-11-2014, 11:00 AM #2
Re: I9295 in call echo
Mine had the same problem. S4 Active... I9295
It's a microphone problem. Local repair center (non-warranty) replaced microphone and problem was solved.
This seems to be a common problem with the Samsung phones. I see complaints about other Samsung phone models with same problem.
None of the tech sites are talking about it... Like the crazy old aunt in the attic, they know it's there, but nobody is talking about it.
- 05-02-2014, 12:05 PM #3
- By Giladi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:25 AM
- By therandeffect in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:38 PM
- By photo in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:15 AM
- By jsreen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Ilfracombe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:51 PM