S4 active email client inquiry - moving emails in sent folder
Hopefully something quick someone can confirm for me..
I've set up an Exchange '03 account on the Samsung email client for a Galaxy S4 Active and noticed there was no feature to move an Email in the Sent folder to any other folder.
I've tried to check all the various menus to see if there was a different setting however it appears it's only the Sent items where emails cannot be moved.
There is not Move to icon in the Sent folder view, no Move to icon when an email is opened and no Move to option when the Menu button is selected.
Sorry if it's a silly question, everytime I move to a new brand of Android handset I need to relearn a heap of things
- By newandroiduser416 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2015, 08:00 AM
- By samrap in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Don164 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2014, 04:18 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:58 PM
- By MzSarcasma in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:31 PM