Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S4 Active SIM not recognized after 4.3 upgrade

ATT version i537. Upgraded to 4.3 this morning and now I get a circle with a slash through it. No SIM present and the phone doesn't know its IMEI number. I read another post that stated that the SIM carrier may have been burned out through the upgrade. Is this possible? Any fiixes other than a new SIM tray?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: S4 Active SIM not recognized after 4.3 upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Keenom View Post
    ATT version i537. Upgraded to 4.3 this morning and now I get a circle with a slash through it. No SIM present and the phone doesn't know its IMEI number. I read another post that stated that the SIM carrier may have been burned out through the upgrade. Is this possible? Any fiixes other than a new SIM tray?
    Well, it looks that you've been got into problem with the update, i would say why don't you reflash i.e reload your device with the firmware into your device you just need to get the latest version of the Odin and the for the stock firmware you can go to the samsung official website i.e. getting to the sammobile/firmware and choose the firmware according to the region you are now all you need to do is put you device into the downloading mode, for that go to the setting>developer option>enable USB debugging mode. That's it now use the odin to flash the ROM you have downloaded in to your device your device will get back working normal. Just make sure before you move forward make backup of it !