- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
recovery mode says "no command"
I have a galaxy s4 active with at&t i flashed a custom rom on to it and now the phone wont turn on. I could get it into download mode but when I get it into recovery mode it says no command.
When i turn it on with the power button it says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery in kies & try again" but if I try kies it says my firmware is not supported.
I also tried flashing the stock firmware on Odin but says failed everytime.
Any advice can help!
- 04-19-2014, 09:15 AM #2
- 05-02-2014, 02:21 AM #3
- By Almeuit in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:30 AM
- By worldsoutro in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 18Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:45 AM
- By InF_Coyote in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:24 PM
- By Xzibit3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:53 PM
- By gameson in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 05:16 PM