Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What did I do and how can I do it again???

I had my old smartphone die Saturday and I upgraded to an S4 Active. I was playing around with the camera on new toy that afternoon at by brother in law's and walked into the living room to find one of the pics from my camera displayed on the TV screen of his entertaiment system. He is one of those '60 year old and drives a vette convertible' type guy so it was a nice entertainment system. Question is, what did I do to transfer the picture from my smart phone to his entertainment system.

Global Posts
    4,037 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: What did I do and how can I do it again???

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Berry View Post
    I had my old smartphone die Saturday and I upgraded to an S4 Active. I was playing around with the camera on new toy that afternoon at by brother in law's and walked into the living room to find one of the pics from my camera displayed on the TV screen of his entertaiment system. He is one of those '60 year old and drives a vette convertible' type guy so it was a nice entertainment system. Question is, what did I do to transfer the picture from my smart phone to his entertainment system.
    You probably had screen mirroring on and his tv was probably a samsung smart tv. Check this out:

How-To: Wirelessly Sync Your Galaxy S4 with Your TV
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!