Group Text Issues on my Galaxy S4 Active
There are 2 issues I'm having now. 1, when i turn off my mobile data i can't send or receive group texts from people even if i'm connected to wifi. Is this normal? I'm surprised group texts use Data.
After the last update, my phone has started lagging. When i'm group texting with my friends, if i'm in the middle of typing a message while one is received. my phone completely freezes for a good 10-15 seconds and the keyboard seems to restart. it's not bad if it's just one but when you're receiving 3-4 texts in a row it can lock up my phone for quite a while. Is there way to resolve these issues?
Re: Group Text Issues on my Galaxy S4 Active
so my picture messages work now but group texts slow my phone way down.
also, i can't send texts to short code on my go sms pro app, but i can on the default texting app. can anyone help? I think it might be a setting that's not checked correctly since it works on the default app.
- By Marc Wilson 57 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Arcendus in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:51 PM
- By llgarman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:48 AM
- By Brenda Adank in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:06 AM
- By Tyler Kaufman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:59 AM