- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 Connectivity Issues
Hi guys, finally decided to join the android club after 5 years of having an iPhone 3G haha.
Basically I am having issues with my phone as it is struggling to get Wi-Fi and mobile data.
My fiancée and i have the exact same phone (SGS4 GT-I9505), settings are all the same, update version is the same(4.4.2) and we are even on the same Vodafone contract, the only difference is that her phone has no problems whatsoever.
When connecting to any wifi her phone will end up with full signal yet my phone will struggle to get one bar and constantly says that its connection is weak. The same goes for mobile data, there have been times when she has full signal and 3G/H yet I may only have 2 bars and Edge.
Obviously this is annoying because we use our phones quite a lot and it's frustrating when I basically cant use mine.
Can anyone shed any light on the issue... Am i right in thinking that it might just have a faulty antenna within the phone?
It was bought brand new off ebay and i messaged the guy who sold me it and he said he would post me the receipt with the warranty and stuff on it. (Ive also signed up on whichever samsung site it is that gives you 2 years warranty aswell)
Another thing ive noticed is that while charging, the phone will light up and if you look at the little battery is says it isnt charging, then you either leave it or give the charger a little wiggle and it beeps and starts to charge again... What could this be?
Any suggestions are welcome
Thank you very much, Joe
- By jerzeeshadow in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 08:17 PM
- By Barqueen in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:54 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Phil_SCS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:14 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:50 PM