- 1 Posts
Replaced LCD on Galaxy S4 now phone won't switch on!
I cracked my S4 when dropping it, so i bought a new Lcd replaced the whole thing, everything worked fine for a day and now my phone won't switch on.
I think that i may have damaged the charging port, and it worked for a day because the battery still had charge, do you think I'm on the right track?
Or is their another reason why it won't switch on?
It's completely dead, no lights vibration sound or screen.
This is what ive ordered
Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 USB Charging Dock Port Mic Flex Ribbon REV19 | eBay
- 06-11-2014, 01:46 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Replaced LCD on Galaxy S4 now phone won't switch on!
I have done the same thing with my brothers phone.
It doesn't turn on or charge at all, just heats up when I put the charger in but appears to be completely dead.
Did changing the charging port work? Anyone else know what the problem could be?
- 06-15-2014, 08:08 PM #3
- By GrooveRite in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:39 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:28 AM
- By wendy5001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:04 PM
- By jeremmar in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:45 PM
- By crimlisk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:33 PM