- 1 Posts
email multiple pics - file size issue
I had an iPhone and when I selected pictures to email it asked if I wanted to keep original file size or send small, medium, or large resolution pictures. On the android when I try to email more than one picture it just says 'file size too large'. how do you select and email multiple pictures without exceeding file size limitations? is there a way, similar to iPhone, to select reduced image sizes?
- 05-28-2014, 08:46 AM #2
- 05-28-2014, 08:53 AM #3
Re: email multiple pics - file size issue
There are certainly lots of image editing apps that will at least let you crop, which in turn will reduce size. (I've never gotten this error message, btw...it may be related to your email client more than the image size...)
PicsArt is an app I often use (for other things..)... If you open the pic you want (choose "photo" from the home screen) and then TOOLS from the toolbar, one option is "resize"
--You could send 1 at a time.
--Also, you could upload to a cloud service and then email the link to a file folder with all the images instead of the file.
If you're on the web, you can do something similar with wetransfer.com, without having to have a cloud service of your own for permanent storage.
- By DLS77 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 04-07-2015, 11:43 AM
- By ike1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Neil Zeidel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:24 AM
- By dahlia1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:03 PM
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:14 AM