- 05-31-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Welcome to the forums.
I personally like the 2 piece Bodyglove cases. One has an integrated screen protector, and the overall case protects quite well from bumps and drops. It's easy to take apart, as I like to have my devices out of cases when I am home.
- 06-07-2014, 04:17 AM #3
If u are getting a s5 active I would not bother with a case considering that's a main selling point of the phone is ruggedness I'm pretty sure it will hold up well hell my old s4 active has held up almost a year now without a case and its not a rugged phone by no means
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-13-2014, 10:16 PM #4
- 47 Posts
I'm a firm believer in putting a case on, not sure that you'd need the expensive otterbox style case but even though they are more 'rugged' phones they still need the added protection. I didn't put one on my S4 Active and it has taken a pretty good beating and you can tell it has lived a rough life.
- 07-15-2014, 05:25 AM #5
What if we buy a wireless charging mat for which one needs to install a thin receiver inside the phone (I'm considering this to help extend the life of the rubber door which protects the micro USB port)? Will that make the phone too thick for most cases, or not?
Thanks to all for any help they can provide on the Bodyglove case for the S4 Active, any other suggestion for cases and whether getting a wireless charger will thicken the phone too much to accept many cases.
- By Northern.dj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 12-30-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Mark Turner in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
- By Brian Ginsburg in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:51 AM
- By rockitdog23 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Sara Di in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 06:14 AM