Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy s4 active front camera failing

hello,
    i bought my s4 active a month or so ago, and as described in the advertisment i thought that it is waterproof so i took pictures under water with the aqua mode feature. the phone was ruined for not more than 15 hrs. then all of a sudden it dried up and everything was working fine. however, the front camera does not work at all!. and it tells me that the camera failed, keeping in mind that the back camera works fine. what should i do?
    thank you in advance
    Last edited by androiduser1910; 06-11-2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Default Re: samsung galaxy s4 active front camera failing

Quote Originally Posted by androiduser1910 View Post
    hello,
    i bought my s4 active a month or so ago, and as described in the advertisment i thought that it is waterproof so i took pictures under water with the aqua mode feature. the phone was ruined for not more than 15 hrs. then all of a sudden it dried up and everything was working fine. however, the front camera does not work at all!. and it tells me that the camera failed, keeping in mind that the back camera works fine. what should i do?
    thank you in advance
    looks like a hardware problem. get a replacement
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer