will not properly go into landscape mode
Hi, I just got my new S4. I've been setting it up and putting everything I want on the home screen. I've done all of this in portrait. When I turn it to landscape it will cut off the lower row of icons and the image in the background is distorted. Is there a setting I'm missing to fix this? I use my phones mainly in landscape.
Posted via Android Central App
- By chmielpiotr in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:37 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 08-02-2014, 12:26 AM
- By raymondtrudeau in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:02 AM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:01 PM