- 46 Posts
Multiple contacts! Help
I've been wanting to do this. For some reason, some of my contacts are listed every.different.time they're are recognized. I have some with up to 6 or 7 different entries. What's the best way for me to organize these without having to individually delete each multiple entry!
- 07-15-2014, 12:11 AM #2
Re: Multiple contacts! Help
Well, first of all, if the names are exactly the same then they should automatically get merged. But, apparently that's not the case for you so you need to merge them manually....
- Open up your contacts
- Select an offending contact (one of the duplicates)
- Press the left hard key for the menu
- Select 'Link Contact'
- Select a contact to link it to.
Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2);AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:09 AM
- By lbennet1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:13 AM
- By popgun1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:04 PM
- By katbolam13 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:54 AM