Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - phone doesnt lock with side button
I am a super newbie but I have searched and searched and I cant find an answer so I am hoping you all can help. Can you please tell me how to lock my phone. I have thrown it in my purse 3 times and each time I have crank called someone not knowing. I am sure its a simple fix but I am lost. My old S2 was just the side button, but maybe I have another feature turned on that I am unaware of.
Second Question: (which I replied in in another thread) was that sometimes I cant get the phone to wake up. Noticed it last night and wondering if there is something I am not doing or again a feature I have on that I shouldn't.
Thanks for your help and dont flame me if I did this wrong! Like I said - super newbie - forum virgin!!
- 07-17-2014, 01:33 PM #2
- 07-17-2014, 02:04 PM #4
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - phone doesnt lock with side button
Sorry, Samsung menus are different from Nexus devices. See this support page: Can I Customize my Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Lock Screen? Which Features can I Access When the Device is Locked? : Verizon Wireless Cell Phones | Samsung
Go to Menu>Settings>My Device>Lock Screen, and select Lock Instantly with Power Key.
- By sutt1576 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:56 AM