Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Game Hack Tool

My question is that I am looking for a safe & reliable Hack Tool for my Samsung Galaxy S4. I am currently playing Bubble Witch Saga 2 & I am stuck so I wanted to increase the amount of bubbles in order to move on. I checked online but all I found were ones that required a survey. Not interested in that. Thanks to all!

Default Re: Game Hack Tool

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie100 View Post
    My question is that I am looking for a safe & reliable Hack Tool for my Samsung Galaxy S4. I am currently playing Bubble Witch Saga 2 & I am stuck so I wanted to increase the amount of bubbles in order to move on. I checked online but all I found were ones that required a survey. Not interested in that. Thanks to all!

Please keep in mind if your looking for a hack that works around a paid or in game app purchase that then we do not allow that type of discussion.

Thanks.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Game Hack Tool

Thanks for your reply. No my game was free. Just looking for help. Have a good one.