touchwizz has locked up much of the phone

Hughie Mackay

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Off and on touchwizz has popped up requiring some action and I have always managed to cancel and everything has been fine. But this time cant get past the touchwizz window 'complete action using' etc

I have managed to clear the cache and disable touchwizz. I have restarted the mob. many times with battery out and sim etc but the problem remains and added to that sometimes it just turns itself off . Now the touchwizz window has no responsive buttons and I 'm stuck.
I can access the slider function panel on top along with settings, but have run out of ideas of where to go and what to do.
I have been on this for several hours gggrrrrh, need help before I do something drastic, not a happy camper :(

hughmackay

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What action is the device trying to complete when that dialog box comes up? It usually means that there are multiple apps that can complete that particular action, and you're supposed to select an app to complete that action. You can select "Just Once" or "Always." Any reason why you don't want to select an app to complete whatever action you're trying to achieve?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith