- 05-16-2013, 11:10 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: S4 not being recognized as Media Device
I've been experiencing the same issue. I even just tried restarting the computer and nothing changed. But then the other day I tried again and it popped up!
I use Windows 8, not sure if that my the problem or not, but when I plug the S4 into my PC, I do hear the the little USB device connection sound that W8 makes, just can't actually see my device!
EDIT: Also I just noticed, it probably would have been better to post this in another sub forum rather than this one...
- By Alex Risdon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2015, 01:02 AM
- By signaltwins in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
- By GSPointer88 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2013, 12:23 PM
- By T.phillips39 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
- By T.phillips39 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:49 PM