1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best SD card for GE S4

I'm planning on purchasing the SGS 4 Google Edition when it comes out (financial nonsense or not) and want to buy a 32 GB SD card for it. Problem is, I haven't had a phone with an SD card slot in it for quite some time and don't know what to look for. I want the fastest you can possibly get for it so that I won't have any speed issues. Any recommendations?

Default Re: Best SD card for GE S4

I purchased the

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card

from Amazon, about $26, comes with a SD adapter. I haven't tested it against other mSD cards, but it works well. I use it for video, music, and photos.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Best SD card for GE S4

Quote Originally Posted by pingpongitore View Post
    I'm planning on purchasing the SGS 4 Google Edition when it comes out (financial nonsense or not) and want to buy a 32 GB SD card for it. Problem is, I haven't had a phone with an SD card slot in it for quite some time and don't know what to look for. I want the fastest you can possibly get for it so that I won't have any speed issues. Any recommendations?
    To be honest, I was going to buy the Kingston 32GB micro SD, but when I went to Canada Computers, they had the Adata 32GB SDHC on a one day sale for $9.99. I bought 3 of them LOL. All are class 10 UHS-I cards, and are pretty great! I recommend them pretty highly, especially for that price. Regular price where I bought them is about $22.