How to play my old iPhone's .mov videos?

tpm985

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I just for the galaxy s4 about a week ago and I'm very pleased with it and don't regret leaving apple, save for itunes compatibility. Anyways can someone please tell me if there's a way I could play my iPhone 4s .mov videos on my new galaxy s4? I figure there's got to be a way with all the technology this phone has but can't figure out how. Thanks.

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Try MX Player Pro. Not sure if it'll play it but for me it has played everything I throw at it

tpm985

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I'll give it a try and post back when I know whether it worked or not. However, I was looking for a way to convert the files so I could play them like any other video I have and not need to use a special video player just to play my old iPhone .mov files. Someone is obviously going to suggest that I google for a converter, which is the obvious answer, but I'm a bit wary of just downloading from random sites as that has caused me problems in the past.

tpm985

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, it seems like it worked. I don't know exactly what happened that it started working, but I had deleted all of the .mov files (from my iPhone) and when you told me to try that app out I sent one of them to myself via email after I installed the MX Player app. I saved the file, went and opened it like any other file (I didn't even open mx player itself first, does that make sense to you??) and it worked just like any other video I have in my video library.

tpm985

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I just wanted to say thanks because your suggestion solved my problem. Thanks a lot. hopefully someone else will see this in the future and it'll solve theproblem for them too

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Well, it seems like it worked. I don't know exactly what happened that it started working, but I had deleted all of the .mov files (from my iPhone) and when you told me to try that app out I sent one of them to myself via email after I installed the MX Player app. I saved the file, went and opened it like any other file (I didn't even open mx player itself first, does that make sense to you??) and it worked just like any other video I have in my video library.

Yea makes sense if you don't have other players installed (basically MX is the default).
Glad it worked out

JessePinkman

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to use the Samsung Smart Switch program to move all of that over to your phone. I did it last night from my 4S to my new Galaxy S4 and it must have converted the videos because they play just fine and are now located in my gallery on my Galaxy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20