Need help with TWRP 2.5.5.0

pic2022

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey I was hoping maybe one of you could help me. I have the Galaxy S4 GE and I successfully rooted it. I installed TWRP 2.5.5.0 I am trying to backup my ROM. I do not have a microSD card and I am trying to backup the ROM to Internal Storage. I have that option selected. The thing is it says I have 0 space free when I actually have 4GBs of free space. Oh well, I slide to back up it fails right away for some reason. Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Another thing I have to add to this and I thought it was odd is when I boot up into TWRP it asks me for my phones password, but I do not have a password on my phone, so i just hit cancel. This is my only idea of why it isn't working.

wilbarger

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey I was hoping maybe one of you could help me. I have the Galaxy S4 GE and I successfully rooted it. I installed TWRP 2.5.5.0 I am trying to backup my ROM. I do not have a microSD card and I am trying to backup the ROM to Internal Storage. I have that option selected. The thing is it says I have 0 space free when I actually have 4GBs of free space. Oh well, I slide to back up it fails right away for some reason. Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

Another thing I have to add to this and I thought it was odd is when I boot up into TWRP it asks me for my phones password, but I do not have a password on my phone, so i just hit cancel. This is my only idea of why it isn't working.

Not sure why you would have to enter a password, but go here (TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.6 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition i9505G | TeamWin) and get the official 2.6.0.0 TWRP. Since it is official, you can just use Goo to install it. See if that fixes your issues.

pic2022

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey it looks like i need more help. for some reason the install is always failing and I have no idea what the problem is, something about no MD5.

wilbarger

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Did you use Goo Manager to load the Recovery. If not, download Goo Manager from the Play store. Open Goo and then the settings button and choose Install Custom Recovery Script. That should do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol