Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to correct photo orientation problem when sending MMS

Is there any effective work around for this issue? Driving me crazy. Is this a problem with all GE Galaxy S4's? Ready to send phone back!

Global Posts
    6,946 Global Posts

Default Re: how to correct photo orientation problem when sending MMS

Does it send them sideways?

Sent from my Z10 10.2.0.483 using Tapatalk 2
    Crackberry.com Forums Moderator

Take the picture in landscape not portrait?
    OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

To all, the only configuration for me to snap a photo is in the horizontal position with home button closest to my right hand. Photos taken from the remaining 3 positions will rotate when I attach as a MMS. The vertical photos are flipped 180 degrees (completely upside down) and the remaining horizontal position (home button closest to my left hand) attaches 90 degrees off. I hope there is a quick fix for this problem--ridiculous for $650 phone!!!! Not sure if 4.3 will do the job...I will need to return the phone to Google by August 7th --I am anxious my phone may not be upgraded in time before I have to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazzinator View Post
    To all, the only configuration for me to snap a photo is in the horizontal position with home button closest to my right hand. Photos taken from the remaining 3 positions will rotate when I attach as a MMS. The vertical photos are flipped 180 degrees (completely upside down) and the remaining horizontal position (home button closest to my left hand) attaches 90 degrees off. I hope there is a quick fix for this problem--ridiculous for $650 phone!!!! Not sure if 4.3 will do the job...I will need to return the phone to Google by August 7th --I am anxious my phone may not be upgraded in time before I have to return.
    That is how I take my pics so I am good. Maybe try another texting app? If not, and it bothers you that much you should probably return it.

Sent from my GT-I9505G
    OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8
    and yes...an iPhone 5 too...

From all the galaxy phones I've had you have to take in portrait (volume buttons facing down) and it won't flip them upon sending in a MMS.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Try Handcent. I've been using it for years and I think it's the best SMS program out there. The Stock messaging app just lacks so much.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndcent.nextsms
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

anyone have a problem with the dang MMS being TINY and PIXELATED?

Hello please i need a favor, when i go to certain webistes on my galxy note II it keeps bringing up android armpour pop that there is spyware on my tablet. then it asks me to downlpad and update the antivirus. I am a bit sceptical because i use norton and that hasnt showed anything. so i am wondering if this pop up is real or not what do i do?