Spigen SGP Slim Armor View case on GES4

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
This is probably a stupid question. Would this case work with the Google edition of the S4? I know it'd fit, but I mean the window and the clock and what not, or is that set up with TW? Thanks in advance.

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
The GS4 GPe will work fine with the SlimArmor View case. In fact, this phone's Android build has additional code to ensure compatibility with View.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Can't wait to get mine it is scheduled to be delivered on monday

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For those who ordered the case are you planning on using it or will it work with the Glas.tR screen protectors. I have one on my HTC One and really love it and don't want to go back to film protectors.

barnestah

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Be aware!! I have one of these spigen sgp view cases and its a great looking and designed case for the most part.
However I have only had it 3 weeks, no drop or bumps normal average use but the hinge has broken. I can only assume the tiny bit of pressure needed to move the window away from the camera has been enough to over stress the plastic hinge and split the plastic.

Now I can not 100% guarantee that this is a genuine case as it was only ?12.99 from an ebay seller. However it all fits beautifully and snug all buttons work very well and as expected. The ports are all in the correct place and screen answer works great. The packaging looks gen too with correct color inserts book and hologram sticker etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair