Juice defender chimes

sden13

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have Juice Defender app downloaded on my phone and it works great as far as saving my battery life. However every time it dose something like Autosync ping or schedule start and stop it chimes.Dose anyone know if there is a way that you can turn off the chime,it's driving me nuts! Thanks
:)

sden13

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Are you referring to the phone setting ? Yes I looked there before figuring out that it was the Juice defender app that was chiming. Is there a setting for the app? If so I don't know how to access it.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you referring to the phone setting ? Yes I looked there before figuring out that it was the Juice defender app that was chiming. Is there a setting for the app? If so I don't know how to access it.

There is probably a way you can turn it off in the juice defender app. Can you post a screenshot of the juice defender app when you open it up?

sden13

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure this all out.I'm new to android coming from BB,totally different world. Are there any recommendations for another battery saving app? Don't think you can change the settings for the app itself?

Last edited:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I dumped Juice defender a long time ago. Just didn't like having my connections being turned on and off. Don't get me wrong, it can be useful but my messages and emails would be delayed at times and at times when I would wake the phone it would take 10-15 seconds to connect back to the network. That's not a long time but when you want to quickly check something, it can feel like it. In my opinion, if you're not rooted, go with Deep Sleep Battery Saver. It can control the connections but more importantly it can control when your device hibernates and apps as well. These are the things that will save the most batter life. And if you are rooted, Greenify is by far the best application to save battery. It allows you to hibernate selected apps when you aren't using them. So they won't run in the background and all their wakelocks are disabled. I use this and I make it through a day easily. I've been off the charger since 8AM. It's 11:45AM and my battery is at 96%. Some texts, facebook, RSS and email. Location services and all radio are on except GPS. This is by far the best and I like it because I get to control the apps and not worry about connections. Links for both are below.

DSBS
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.rootuninstaller.batrsaver&token=gJv129WM

Greenify
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify&token=i-BbDO4M

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay