- 22 Posts
Get rid of Update notices
How do I stop receiveing update notices for a specific App (Google Maps) ? BUT WAIT READ ON....1) I have already stopped all auto-updates in general, and 2) have unchecked the box for notifiications for the specific app (MAPS), but I still receive an Update button when checking 'My Apps List'. I uninstalled all updates to MAPS and restored the factory version which I prefer and wish to keep, but would just like to avoid having the UPDATE FOR maps SHOW UP EVERY TIME I CHECK 'My Apps List' from now to kingdom come.
I can't find any way to contact GOOGLE Support on this because I have a free gmail account, and any form of support apparently requires an upgrade (paid).
BTY I love my Samsung S4, after coming from a long list of Motorola phones including many Droid versions. Thanks in advance for any help or direction you may provide.
- 08-15-2013, 10:53 PM #2
- 08-16-2013, 05:28 AM #3
- By Dan29466 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:41 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:55 PM
- By blazer236ix in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 23Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:18 PM
- By HolyBuckeye in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:34 AM
- By ew800 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:18 PM