- 08-15-2013, 11:44 PM #2
- 7,914 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Extreme Battery Loss
Having all the battery saving tips in the world won't help if your cell struggles to get a signal. The weaker the signal, the more your phone will spend in battery power to keep that signal. Tomorrow, try putting your cell in Airplane mode. That will keep the device on but kill power to the cell radios. See how much battery you save.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By paisley99 in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-19-2013, 03:09 PM
- By rbertoni in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
- By cd_blue in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2013, 01:16 PM
- By Speewack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 10:48 AM