- 2 Posts
Can someone help me please?
Hello. I am having a problem with my galaxy s4. It seems when I go to settings and try to change the Notification Sound of certain apps
It just says The app has stopped. chomp sms aand the stock email app for both of my email addresses imparticular. I tap settings then choose sound then it hangs for a few seconds and just says the app has stopped. i have had no luck in fixing this. Any thoughts?
- 08-28-2013, 07:52 PM #2
- 801 Posts
Re: Can someone help me please?
PS this will wipe all information from the apps. and you will need to sign into them again.
This isnt a guarantee. But sometimes it can fix the issue.Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By jeep_man in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 33Last Post: 11-11-2013, 04:33 PM
- By stoneworrior in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:20 PM
- By leelee0431 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By Barry Byrne in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:19 PM
- By dfinke23 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:04 PM