S4 vs Moto X camera
So I've been playing with this Moto X which I love. The camera, however is terrible. Any comparisons between the Moto X camera the S4 Google Edition?
I have played with the HTC One before and love it, but hears the S4 camera is one of the best.
If the S4 camera is much better than the X, I may just get the Google Edition S4.
Thanks for any advice.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-31-2013, 05:09 PM #2
- 08-31-2013, 06:37 PM #4
Re: S4 vs Moto X camera
I think they meant that the touchwiz software is what makes the camera so good on the regular S4. The google edition has the same camera but is is no where near as good as the S4 with the vanilla android software controlling it. Not sure how the Google Edition camera compares to the Moto X. I do know it is much better than the nexus 4 camera but not as good as the regular S4 camera. There are many third party camera apps however.Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- By rutkind in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:18 PM
- By phositadc in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:03 AM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:09 AM
- By ki11ak3nn in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
- By phil_d1111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:37 PM