- 1 Posts
S4 - S Memo question
I imported all my NOTES from an iPhone into my S4, it worked just fine, except that it renamed all my NOTES. Now, I can no longer sync my notes which now are called S Memo into my outlook! Also in my S Memos I have a small icon of a cloud in every S Memo, what is that?
Can anyone help with the following:
1- Sync S Memo into NOTES in Outlook
2- Describe what does the cloud icon in S Memo means and if it is a cloud service...where is it and how does it work?
I am new o ANDROID!
Thank you in advance for any inputs.
- 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM #2
Re: S4 - S Memo question
The cloud icon it's from Samsung's cloud service, and you can select whether to sync notes with it or not in Settings/Accounts/Samsung. As for the Note syncing with Outlook, you'd have to do it from the same Accounts settings but choosing your Outlook account. You can select if you want to sync contacts, notes, reminders, even SMS with Outlook.
- By Farish in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
- By FireRunner in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:07 PM
- By Stefanybaez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:39 AM
- By ashwinC24 in forum Orange Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
- By Travier in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:31 AM