does the s4 have "find my phone like the i phone?"

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you 1 question does the g_p_s have to be on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

If you just want to ring the phone, it should work with just the wifi on. If you left the phone somewhere else and want an exact location it wont be that accurate without the GPS on.

CM C

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there is but not available to everyone. Although, there's a particular another awesome way to track your phone. Antivirus & Phone Tracker.

Lookout

Available in App Store & Google Play Store..

Lookout is an antivirus and phone tracker. You create an account if phone is lost, just go to www.lookout.com and log in to your account and track phone also it has the feature once you track go to where it is and if for ex. "The house where your phone is at they say no there's no phone here", you can actually put your phone to scream very loudly **police sirens** it starts from low volume up to max volume (and never stops until you stop it) also it has the feature -last person that tried to use phone, automatically take a picture (from the front camera) *Takes a picture of when your phone is being turned on, used..etc* it takes a picture so you know who is the person with your phone..

Last edited: