- 4 Posts
S4 randomly restarts
I have a samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 with stock rom.
I have the feeling that because of the lastest updates on the phone the phone is restarting randomly, it can happen when just typing in an sms or even taking a photo.
when the phone restarts it hangs on the screen Samsung Galaxy I9595 S4 and loops everytime on that part.
however when I put in the power plug to charge the phone it starts up correctly.
another thing that I noticed is that when the phone is crashing like this the battery % drops down to 0 while it was showing before the crash that I had about 80% left.
this doesn't happen all the times but it's one of the weird things I discovered.
I already performed a hard reset to go back to factory settings however that didn't change a bit.
can someone help me out here?
your help is much appreciated
- 10-11-2013, 12:59 AM #2
- 11-13-2013, 12:13 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: S4 randomly restarts
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Totally random restarts and sometimes even though the battery is charged it reboots showing critical battery level. My S4 is running Android 4.3, kernel version 3.4.0-1765174. Again I've only see these symptoms since a resent Android update. i'm resisting doing a full reset at present.
Did you find a resolution ?
- 11-19-2013, 02:47 PM #4
- 11-20-2013, 12:15 PM #5
- By keely111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Keylah in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:42 AM
- By chloeshotmom in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:22 PM
- By remarcj in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM
- By Gallion in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:28 AM