- 14 Posts
Sending Camera Photos or Screenshots Via Text - Horrible Compression and Resolution
Anyone know what's up with sending photos via SMS (MMS) on android 4.3 -- maybe limited to the Galaxy S4 (but I doubt it)...? Any full screen or larger image attached becomes HORRIFICALLY compressed. I mean jaggy artifacts and tiny resolution. It's killing me.
I don't want to switch to another SMS app, because I like the functionality and design of the vanilla messaging app otherwise. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Or if there is a fix on the way?
I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered before, but I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find a relevant answer that doesn't just flippantly suggest installing a substitute for the vanilla experience.
Thanks in advance!
- 10-13-2013, 11:31 PM #2
Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
- 8,234 Posts
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:06 AM
- By jerethi in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:51 AM
- By Josh Werhane in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:18 PM
- By jecilop in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:08 PM
- By Nicholas Marangos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:55 PM