- 4 Posts
Samsung S4 Kies Problem - Connecting
I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I have recently converted from Apple to Samsung, so I am having some teething issues.
I have downloaded Kies to try and get my music onto my Samsung S4. I set up Kies and ticked sync on a few boxes, I realised that I was syncing from my Macbook to my Samsung and found that I had transferred loads of images onto my S4.
So I stopped the sync, and deleted the pictures on my phone.
Now every time I try to connect my phone to Kies, it says Connecting, but never actually connects. I'm guessing it was because I stopped the sync half way through.
Is there any way I can rectify this? I have tried uninstalling Kies and reinstalling it, but that hasn't made any difference.
- 11-02-2013, 08:24 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung S4 Kies Problem - Connecting
I cannot get either version of Kies to work at all. Samsung support is the weak link. Their support software does not seem to function at all. My device cannot be seen at all by Win 7 and I've downloaded universal drivers, etc. What to do?
- By Flashheatmvp3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2013, 10:28 AM
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By silverfang77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:07 AM
- By dawitm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:57 AM
- By stryder36x in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:47 AM