- 2 Posts
"Complete Action Using..." Screen
Pops up with a couple of apps to select then two boxes to select either always or once. Then once you make selections another screen pops up saying "clear default app setting by going to Setting > Applications > All".
When I followed those instructions I found that I had nothing to clear. The default button wasn't lite up for me to push.
Now what to do to get rid of that popped up. It is happening when I want to find an address in my Yelp account, when I want to send an email, etc. Very annoying.
Thanks for helping.
- 10-31-2013, 09:17 PM #2
- 2,198 Posts
Re: "Complete Action Using..." Screen
I'm not quite sure I understand, but it sounds like you set a default for Yelp?
If so, do what it says and go to Settings -> Applications -> all and scroll down to Yelp. The Clear Defaults button should be lit up....
- By Carl Kessen Sverdrup in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:40 AM
- By WillYammer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:00 PM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:09 PM
- By frankied101 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:22 PM
- By ala slipknot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:32 PM