Music has DISAPPEARED!
I have a Samsung S4 Google edition
I have been playing music on it for the past few weeks and a couple of days ago switched from the stock Music app to PlayerPro.
Came to play a file I had been listening to a few hours previously on PlayerPro and an error message came up saying "Player does not support this type of file". It then started showing this message on all of my music files.
I switched back to the stock Music app and the same message appeared.
I restarted the phone and all my music has GONE! There is no music at all on my phone. I have tried to plug it into my computer and there is nothing on it!
Does anyone know where the music has gone? Or have had this happen to them?
- 11-12-2013, 09:10 PM #2
- 11-12-2013, 09:43 PM #4
- 11-12-2013, 10:51 PM #6
- 03-24-2014, 07:01 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: Music has DISAPPEARED!
I am having the same problem. I used the SyncTunes app to move my music from Itunes to my Galaxy S4. After being able to play it all, I started getting the "Player does not support this type of file" using the default music player. I tried Google Play and got a similar message. Next thing I know, all music files are gone from the phone. How can I fix this?
- By Sweepz806 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:38 PM
- By Wiggy0211 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:27 AM
- By oldtimeBBaddict in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 07:33 PM
- By Allen Salyer in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:00 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM