- 12-16-2013, 06:04 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 12:30 AM #3
- 12-17-2013, 07:27 AM #4
- 12-17-2013, 07:32 AM #5
- 12-17-2013, 11:58 AM #6
- 12-17-2013, 05:24 PM #7
Re: 4.4.2 is here!
Yeah...update phone instantaneously received error. com.andriod.phone has stopped responding.
I regret hitting the yes button to upgrade. I left iphone because of this stupid ****, and no easy way to go backward to working phone with out rooting, etc. I went into recovery mode, cleared cache. I deleted and reinstall google+ and I have reset all app data. None of the above worked.
4.4.2 on GTI9505G
Phone seems to work I am getting wifi and 3 bars from AT&T, so the error doesnt appear to be interacting horrible on phone. Just receive error on reboot after update. Any ideas how to fix. Running Nova Prime with Tesla Unread and Missed It!
- 12-17-2013, 05:48 PM #8
Re: 4.4.2 is here!
I did the steps again. Read old post from 2009 about networks. turned off wifi and 3g/4g etc then turned back on, did another app reset phone with wifi off. And didnt receive error on restart. Turned wifi on after restart and all worked great. Shutdown and restarted phone normally (with wifi and 4g on) and no error.
So if you get same error try this. Turn off roaming, 4g to 2g, turn off wifi. Then do app reset. Restart phone and then turn on Wifi and 4g/3g and reset phone. So far it appears to have solved my issue.
- 12-18-2013, 06:41 PM #9
- By train_depot in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Moran Richman in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:44 AM
- By androidEXO in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 20Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:48 AM
- By nancykay in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:20 AM
- By Guo Jun Chen in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:01 AM