- 10 Posts
KitKat Bluetooth Car Pairing Reboot Glitch
My phone has been rebooting after pairing with my car's Bluetooth. The problem has been present in both Android 4.4 and 4.4.2. I never had this problem with Android 4.3. I get an error message stating something like "unfortunately Bluetooth pairing has stopped working", and then my phone vibrates twice and then reboots. I'm good for awhile after the reboot, but it happens quite frequently. Anyone else experiencing this glitch?
- By Willstatt in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM
- By Michael503 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:32 PM
- By HollyDolly in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:08 PM
- By rmausser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:42 PM
- By CrazyRussian007 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:37 PM