USB connection keeps dropping
My phone is around 3 months old, and over the past few days I've noticed that it keeps dropping the USB connection. I'll hear the installed/uninstalled tones in Windows go on for about 5 times (but it seems to show it being there in Windows explorer). I'm suspecting maybe a faulty USB port on the phone as it has happened on 2 different computers with different cables (but the same manufacturer). It charges from the USb just fine, though. Any thoughts?
- 01-19-2014, 10:38 PM #2
- By Arup Khan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:52 AM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:23 PM
- By John Marcello in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:19 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:52 PM
- By Arup Khan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:10 PM