Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need help i deleted everything off my internal memory!!!!

i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

some of the software ive downloading

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: I need help i deleted everything off my internal memory!!!!

Hate to say it but I would just face the fact the information is gone. Its not a physical hard drive like your computer, its flash memory basically and once its deleted its gone.. I have never really heard of any successful retrievals of information once its been deleted on a smartphone.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Hate to say it but I would just face the fact the information is gone. Its not a physical hard drive like your computer, its flash memory basically and once its deleted its gone.. I have never really heard of any successful retrievals of information once its been deleted on a smartphone.
    I think I just died a little inside bro

I know what your saying.. and believe me I hate being blunt on my response but were not dealing with physical hard drives like you have in your computer where the information is still retrievable in many situations unless its been professionally wiped multiple times. Being a Moderator here I've seen these threads dozens of times and have never really seen a good outcome
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Global Posts
    23,869 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Even the rooted apps that mimic the Windows Recycle Bin have a high failure rate for recovering data. Due to the fact that Android completely deletes data, not the lazy way DOS goes about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmokeldn OT View Post
    i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

some of the software ive downloading

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery

Sounds like someone's been playing with twrp and rooting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Well this is why if you want to back up pictures sign in to Picasa Google owns it it's free and you can simply go sign in with your Gmail and it will add a sync option with the app but no like previously stated this is band flash memory the internal memory module is like a giant as card it's basically a micro sad drive once it's gone it's gone most likely you got a cash clean app or a cleaner app to make more room well you need to look and make sure it's not deleting call logs text and pics I see it happen a lot with people freaking out also get a file explorer like e's and see if it's not on the external so card??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app