- 1 Posts
Chrome - Black Screen
Is anyone having a problem with Google Chrome and the screen being black when hitting the back button, changing tabs or opening Chrome?
If you click on the black screen/page, the page displays.
I didn't have this problem before Android version 4.2.
I don't know if it's related to the OS or when I updated other apps (50 apps), they are interfering with Chrome.
I did uninstall and reinstall Chrome, but the problem still persists.
Any thoughts on how to solver or diagnose this?
- 02-14-2014, 10:31 AM #2
- 02-19-2014, 08:16 PM #3
- By AndroidCentralSean in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Deep749 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:06 PM
- By J F4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:46 PM
- By dzigner in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Chawngrolien in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:58 AM