- 24 Posts
Tired of managing RAM on Galaxy S4 :(
Hi there, its been quite irritating to manage RAM on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9500. This is run by 4.3 jellybean version. I ain't a game freak. But the RAM memory goes up to 90% slowing down the working speed. Never watch online or YouTube videos. Just browse internet and Facebook. But the pre installed apps start running in the background even if I force close it. I can disable the app in the setting. But it says 'doing this will make other app malfunction'. So l am afraid to disable. I am using 'clean master' to boost memory. But not satisfied. Please help me guys !!!
- 02-19-2014, 09:17 AM #2
Re: Tired of managing RAM on Galaxy S4 :(
That is just a general warning. As long as you stop apps that clearly won't affect the system (you don't really need Yahoo! Finance to run Android) it won't be a large concern. Just use common sense, and these apps can be reenabled after disabling.
Just a guess: I don't think it's the full RAM that is slowing your system down, it is an app that insists on starting all the time. Android functions differently than Windows. It likes having RAM full to launch apps faster.
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:05 PM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:53 AM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:49 AM
- By arslan_sweeto1 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:02 PM
- By Cindy Ganoe1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:50 AM