1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 screen tinted green after cracking!

My Galaxy S4 screen turned green on me a few days ago ... I had dropped it about 3 months ago and had a small crack on my screen when I took it into the AT&A store they told me its green because of the crack has anyone else had this problem?

Default Re: Galaxy S4 screen tinted green after cracking!

Unfortunately that means the display element itself has been damaged; the AT&T reps were correct. You'll need to have the device or screen fully replaced, ideally under insurance or protection plans if you've signed up for them.

This thread is about the same problem: Dropped Galaxy s4
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Yea that's known as bleeding the screen itself is eventually going to go out warranty is a no go as it was physically damaged here's your options if you have insurance have it replaced for 200 dollars ought right buy a phone for 650 dollars or find a cellphone repair shop and you can disquss pricing with them either way it's not going to be cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by metle_geek; 02-22-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephany Padilla View Post
    My Galaxy S4 screen turned green on me a few days ago ... I had dropped it about 3 months ago and had a small crack on my screen when I took it into the AT&A store they told me its green because of the crack has anyone else had this problem?
    Hi Stephany Padilla:

Green screen = no fun! The good news is, if you have insurance through us, we may be able to get you a replacement phone as early as tomorrow! We welcome you to visit to file a claim online in minutes for a replacement phone. If you are not one of our valued customers, we'd love to have you with your next device. In most cases our customers save hundreds in comparison to purchasing a full retail replacement. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Have a great day!
    Asurion Social Media Team
    @AsurionCares
    www.phoneclaim.com
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asurioncares View Post
    Hi Stephany Padilla:

Green screen = no fun! The good news is, if you have insurance through us, we may be able to get you a replacement phone as early as tomorrow! We welcome you to visit to file a claim online in minutes for a replacement phone. If you are not one of our valued customers, we'd love to have you with your next device. In most cases our customers save hundreds in comparison to purchasing a full retail replacement. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Have a great day!
    It's 299 for a galaxy s 4 rite?)

Quote Originally Posted by metle_geek View Post
    It's 299 for a galaxy s 4 rite?)

Hi metle_geek,

The Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB deductible for AT&T customers is $199. If you are not eligible for an upgrade, full retail replacement cost is currently $639.99. That means filing a claim saves you $440.99 before taxes! Click here to get started: . Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Thanks!
    @AsurionCares
    www.phoneclaim.com

asurion hijacks the thread! Just gotta say. You can't live without insurance on your phone (at least I can't because I'm a mechanic and its always getting damaged), but the claims process for asurion is more of a pain than car insurance!

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by benhaube View Post
    asurion hijacks the thread! Just gotta say. You can't live without insurance on your phone (at least I can't because I'm a mechanic and its always getting damaged), but the claims process for asurion is more of a pain than car insurance!

Posted via Android Central App
    Hi benhaube!

We are here to help you reconnect with your world quickly, easily and at a cost far less than what you’d pay for a new device. We'd love to help ease the process for you. Most of our customers are able to file a claim online in minutes and have their phone by the next day. Can you tell us about your experience? Maybe we can help!

Thanks!
    @AsurionCares
    www.phoneclaim.com

If you have technical knowledge and youtube do it yourself.