- 44 Posts
GMail Default Audio Player
I receive my home phone voicemails as emails with audio attachments, some of them type .wav, and I read that mail with the Android GMail app. In the past I could click on the attachment and be offered a choice of audio players from which I could select one that worked with that particular attachment. Now I find that some audio player - maybe it is built in to GMail? - is being launched by default that does not play the audio. How can I change the default action when I select a mail attachment in the GMail app?
- 02-22-2014, 12:39 AM #2
- 773 Posts
Re: GMail Default Audio Player
First You will have to figure out what audio player is trying to play the file. I don't know of any audio player built into three gmail app. I would recommend going into the apps manager in settings and look at only the apps that have a running process. If you find one, click on "clear defaults" to get rid of that default action. That should fix your problem.
Posted via Android Central App
- By JohnMcguinness in forum Orange Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:14 PM
- By BrianForty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:25 PM
- By NP13 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Linh321 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:41 AM
- By Ezwan Abid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:46 AM