- 2 Posts
System Update & Email App
I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy S4 (Android version 4.2.2). I have switched to this phone after I abandoned my old Blackberry. I am very particular about receiving emails on time because it effects my business.
Issue 1: This is regarding my Enterprise emails (Business Email) which I have bought from Go Daddy. I am using the Email app, available as default, to Sync my 5 email accounts. I have fixed the Sync Schedule as 15 min. and Peak Schedule as 5 min. I am not receiving emails as soon as they come and I have to refresh every time to receive them. Also, I do not understand clearly the terms- ‘Sync Schedule’ and ‘Peak Schedule’.
1. What should I do to receive the emails as soon as they arrive, like I used to receive on my old Blackberry?
2. Should I switch over to a different email app.? Please suggest a better business/ enterprise email application.
Issue No. 2: This is regarding System Update. I keep receiving a notification for ‘System Update’ every now and then though I have already updated once. Moreover, it turns out to be painful when it deletes my already configured email accounts after the update is installed. I have to start afresh and configure them all again.
1. What is this ‘System Update’? Is it anyway helpful?
2. How should I disable it, if not helpful?
Please advise ASAP. I am stuck with this phone.
- By kennedyambv in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:52 AM
- By LeRoy Simmons in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:11 PM
- By djfox055 in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Shailendra ji in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:03 PM
- By Bobbyjones686 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:09 PM