- 1 Posts
How to restore to original firmware
I have a Samsung S4 GT-I9505. I purchased it brand new from Kogan and for some reason my Device Status is Custom.
Hence I am not able to update the software. Any good tips/articles on how I can look at installing the original Samsung software for my phone so I can update it in the future?
- 02-25-2014, 10:31 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Live2ride883 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:23 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Donald Graves1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:52 AM
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:24 AM
- By chahat sharma in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:40 AM