- 1 Posts
How to restore to original firmware
I have a Samsung S4 GT-I9505. I purchased it brand new from Kogan and for some reason my Device Status is Custom.
Hence I am not able to update the software. Any good tips/articles on how I can look at installing the original Samsung software for my phone so I can update it in the future?
- 02-25-2014, 09:31 AM #2
Re: How to restore to original firmware
Welcome to the forums.
Reflashing the stock ROM might get rid of the Custom status. You would need a program called Odin. You can also check this out: Galaxy S4 Stock Firmware | GalaxyS4Root.com
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2014, 04:37 PM
- By chahat sharma in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 06:20 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Donald Graves1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:00 AM