Galaxy S4 GP Edition : Which apps do you have disabled?
I'm curious to see what is safe and not safe to disable. I'd like to disable gmail but when I try to disable it, my S4 asks me if I want to replace it with the stock version. Can't get past that point. I use CloudMagic for email.
- 03-04-2014, 09:53 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 GP Edition : Which apps do you have disabled?
Disabling Gmail also removes the updates it has received through Play Store (so it's back to it's factory reset level), thats what that warning means
I have the following disabled. Email (I use Gmail), Home Screen Tips widget (gingerbread holdover for some reason), and Messaging (I use Hangouts)
- By zerge man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:42 PM
- By granttrotter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:53 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:11 PM
- By zarggot in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:32 PM
- By StraTTtheRipper in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:04 PM