Galaxy S4: Boot issuesRecently my GS4 has been stuck in an infinite boot loop that doesn't seem to have a solution. Battery is in perfect condition with no bloating or swelling and even tried a replacement battery for good measure but it still boot loops. Its nearly impossible to get to the recovery screen as the phone will restart seconds after getting to it, so no cache wiping or master reset for me. Keeping it plugged in doesn't help either. I have been able to get myself into ODIN mode but since it restarts after a few minutes I wouldn't want to risk bricking my phone. Any ideas on what may be causing this issue? I appreciate any insight into this.
- 04-26-2014, 10:47 AM #2
- 04-26-2014, 12:32 PM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 04-26-2014, 12:42 PM #6"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 04-26-2014, 01:32 PM #7
Re: Galaxy S4: Boot issues
It may not be. Some flashes take upwards of 10 minutes.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- By FBA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:12 AM
- By sohailgagai in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Nancysikka93 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2014, 04:11 AM
- By AhmadS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:58 AM
- By stanleydaman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:32 PM