Samsung galaxy S4 Touch Wiz driving me insane
I bought a Samsung galaxy S4 earlier this year and have been happy with it until recently, when Touch Wiz has been driving me insane.
I boot up the phone in the morning and it asks me do I want TouchWiz Home or Easy Home EVERY time.
You cannot go off for ten minutes and expect all emails and messages to be there when you come back because it is waiting for Touch Wiz to be instructed !! If you want the phone to go back to home screen from any app, it asks again. It will just NOT save the default that I want which is HOME.
I have tried every solution found on Google like removing Google updates, factory resets and more, but NOTHING has got rid of this irritating app -and I have even called Samsung ( who only suggested a factory reset) which I have already done - which did not work either.
Does anyone PLEASE have a solution to stopping Touch Wiz asking for instructions every time I touch the home button? I feel like getting rid of this phone and going back to my Galaxy Note which never had this problem.
- 04-30-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 07-18-2014, 06:30 AM #4
Re: Samsung galaxy S4 Touch Wiz driving me insane
I tried all the advise on the web to fix this issue and I found the cure for mine.Heres how. I went to settings/more/default applications. When I did that there is a button says home default and touchwiz when I clicked it I noticed there was an app I downloaded (around same time it started) in the options with touchwiz. and also touchwiz was not selected as default. So I uninstalled errant app and clicked touchwiz as default and that solved it. Hope this works for you.
- 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM #5
- By samsungalaxys4act in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 16Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:00 AM
- By diabsoule in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:58 AM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 05-01-2014, 01:05 AM
- By Marc-Andre Dore in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:11 AM
- By ibcop in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 10:27 PM