Samsung s4 screen repair question
I have a bluegrass cellular s4 which is just like the verzon version. My question is i cracked the screen a little and it gets on my nerves. My buddy has a like new att s4 he is going to give me. Can i use the screen and stuff out of his phone to put in mine? Or will they not work work together since there not the same version?. Sorry im new to this. Please help.
Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk
- 05-10-2014, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Samsung s4 screen repair question
It depends with your model and his. Yours is SCH-I545L, not sure which model your friend's is, but if the phone models are the same, then chances are the screen will work fine. I think ATT and Veizon are carriers, not manufacturers. If both phones are from Samsung, then the screens should fit. The problem might be the touchpads.....
- By thajlk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 31Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:47 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:30 AM
- By solotristan88 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:54 PM
- By silverpetals in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 06:42 AM
- By aconcklin in forum Boost Mobile PrevailReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:15 AM